Energy Tip of the month:
10 Steps to Personal Peace in Turbulent Times
by Gwenn Bonnell
I first published the “10 Steps to Personal Peace” EFT Tapping Chart in 2001 after 9/11. At that time we were living among geopolitical time bombs ticking around the globe.
Fast forward to 2020 with Covid-19 – a worldwide pandemic causing worldwide pandemonium and anxiety.
How do we stay safe from an invisible threat? When is it going to end (will it end)? It’s as if the rug is being pulled out from under us and exposing all sort of underlying issues.
This is why a self-help protocol such as EFT Tapping has never been more important, or more needed. So I updated the chart in two ways: The tapping sequence is more orderly, and I added the Lung Meridian tapping point on the thumb.
Why the lung meridian? A number of reasons:
• Because Coronavirus is a respiratory illness, balancing lung meridian energy is vital.
• Negative emotions associated with the lung meridian include contempt, intolerance and prejudice. Perhaps it is not by chance that the spotlight is on systemic racism and social inequality…
• The positive emotional attributes of the lung meridian are tolerance, humility, and modesty.
• Every time we breath out we are letting go of air, trusting that an in-breath will follow. But in today’s world, being forced to let go of life as we knew it means loss, and we are all grieving for the life we lost.
• Balancing lung energy helps us release the grief and loss with each out-breath and allows each in-breath to bring in new life and inspiration as we have faith that we'll find ways to create our “new normal.”
I invite you to experiment with this tapping routine. EFT is one of the easiest and most effective methods of addressing the constant anxiety in the collective consciousness.
Since the issues facing us are global in nature, persistence may be the key in treating them with Tapping. Gary Craig's EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) works best when you are being really specific…however, that may be a bit overwhelming because there are so many aspects affecting each of us.
Blending EFT with a variation of Dr. Larry Nim's BSFF (Be Set Free Fast), John Diamond’s affirmations (Life Energy) and David Feinstein’s insights (Energy Psychology Interactive) may help treat the global issue, and help us focus in on our unique specific issues for the day.
10 STEPS TO PERSONAL PEACE
This tapping can easily incorporates into any meditation, exercise or other personal routine, or it can be a stand-alone practice. If specific issues come up during this procedure, I suggest addressing those issues in the moment with EFT.
Click Here to Download Printable Chart
© Copyright Gwenn Bonnell, Tap Into Heaven, Inc., All Rights Reserved
Tap Into Heaven, Inc.
1550 SW 139 Ave, Davie, FL 33325 • 954-370-1552